Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Sunday, July 26, 2009
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Thursday, July 16, 2009
Monday, July 13, 2009
- I love the smell of new books and different paper textures.
- I love reading! (Mainly crime fiction and sailing biographies)
- I love the way a drawing begins flat (2D) and comes to life like a sculpture almost (3D)!
- I love my Nikon SLR camera which I purchased last year. I did a photography course to learn how to use it properly. If the house burned down apart from people and my pet Frisky my camera is what I would grab!!
- I love sailing-both cruising and racing. I have sailed since I was 15 years old.
- I like to keep fit by running and swimming.
- I love outdoor activities, space and freedom. Totally Sagittarian!!
This award now must be passed on to 7 others so here we go; Karie-Ann Cooper and Doreen Cross should be listed here but since they gave the award to me I don't want to start a ping-pong game!!
All of the artists below do beautiful work which inspires me and they have encouraged me in the past!!
- Grahame N Butler http://www.grahanebutler.blogspot.com/ for his wonderful Graphite works.
- Laura Hardie http://www.portraitartistsblog.blogspot.com/for her stunning mastery of coloured pencil and graphite. Laura gave me alot of help and encouragement with my first graphite!
- Debra Jones http://www.dog-a-dayartblog.blogspot.com/ Her watercolour dogs a day are amazing.
- Melanie Phillips www.portraitartist.com/blogs I love Mels oils.
- Heather Page http://www.pagesportraits.blogspot.com/ for her wonderful graphite works!
- Gary Keiming http://www.gkeimingart.blogspot.com/ Gary does stunning landscpes. I love his use of colour and I love his skies.
- Sally Lancaster http://www.sallylancasterportraitswip.blogspot.com/ for her wonderful works in oil!
I am going back to my easel now to work on Ruby Tuesday!!
If you enjoyed this post please consider becoming a follower of my blog. See the Followers section down the right side of my blog. You may like to add me to you own blog. If So my link is www.portraitsthatbite.blogspot.com/atom.xml