Here is Shai all finished. I found getting her fur just right was a bit tricky but I think I have achieved a brindle effect. The other challenge was working from a photo which had an ear missing as well as some of the chest fur. I used a combination of photos to put the portrait together. My next commission is an oil of a Border Collie named Ollie. I should be starting this as soon as I have prepared the canvas early next week. If you enjoyed this post please consider becoming a follower of my blog. See the Followers section down the right side of my blog. You may like to add me to you own blog. If So my link is www.portraitsthatbite.blogspot.com/atom.xml
Special Pricing and Free Shipping ends TODAY!
17 hours ago